Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If It's Good Enough for My Dog...

I love my dog. I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, but it's true, I absolutely love her. I've given my dog a special shelf in the kitchen, it contains her cookies and treats. Her treats are in an actual cookie jar, it's one I got for Christmas years ago but never used, because when I bake, my cookie jar is a cooling rack, there are normally not enough cookies left to warrant even putting into a jar, they just go on a plate and are eaten by the end of the night.

My dog has the usual treats, the Milkbone cookies and snacks in different sizes and flavours, tartar bones, tartar cookies and I'm always on the lookout for something different, something new. I recently bought her Beneful Snackin' Slices by Purina, they are bite size snacks in the shapes of carrots and snow peas, there is a picture of a cute little dog on the package as well as the ingredients that go into the snack.

My son complained to me the other day that he didn't like the new protein snacks I bought. He thinks they are too crunchy and taste a little "off". Hmmm, that's strange, I don't recall buying any protein snacks for him, but if he ate some, I must have.

I guess I'm going to have to start paying a little more attention to what I'm buying him. And I'll have to remember to buy my dog some more of those Beneful Snackin' Slices, she must really like them, because the package is almost empty, even though I don't recall giving her that many.

I'm going to put this whole thing down to me becoming more forgetful, yeah, that's got to be what this is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment