Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Word of the Day

Addiction: the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

The computer game, Sims 3, comes out today. This morning in fact. And just because it is now 9:42am and I am headed out the door to Best Buy, which opens at 10am, to purchase a copy of the game has nothing to do with an addiction, it has to do with proper parking lot etiquette that is extended to shoppers early on a Tuesday morning. And just because I might be too busy to update this blog for, I don't know, several months, has nothing to do with me playing countless of hours of this game, nonstop, it has more to do with, say, summer, that's right, I plan on being outside, in the nice weather, keeping a close eye on things, such as the laptop, that might need constant supervision, due to the installation of a new game. See, absolutely no need for me to worry about a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment